Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Hello from Palmy

Hello I'm Judi Kercher. I've finally got around to posting on here - been lurking up to now. I'm in the final hurdle of the MLIS - the 580. Cor. It's been a long 4 years - one paper per semester. It's been interesting, hard work and I'm still keen to learn more so I'll have to check my RSS feeds regularly, join this, that and the other forum and try to keep on top with what's been happening. I've been lucky enough to be able to attend the past two LIANZA conferences which were inspiring.

I love Web 2.0. I've been blogging for 7 years now and, funnily enough, my research topic is on library blogs (if you're involved in a library blog, do please visit my questionnaire participation page here.) My blogs have been personal ones up to now though although I have attempted a work-related blog and did try out an internal work blog for library assistants at my workplace which worked quite well for a short time until I left. I've had a MySpace page for some years, have played around with wikis and have used MSN and Yahoo Messengers for some years also.

Well, I could keep rabbiting on but will stop here. This was just meant as a Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment