Friday, 7 August 2009

Goals for the Amazing Challenge

OMG i am officially a geek. I have a blog. I guess it is just an extension of my Facebook where I tell everyone what i am doing, but a blog seems so much more needy "quick read my blog"! It is Facebook in essay format!

My goals for the Amazing challenge are simple. I want to win, i want to finish first and i want to learn something. I have pretty good IT skills already and i am doing an IT paper at the moment so it can only help me learn more. Lets hope that doesnt become an obstacle as well as a goal!

I guess having a Blog may be Habit 5. Create yr own learning toolbox, my blog is in my tool box! I dont think anyone would want to read it at this stage, but you never know, if i get really deep and meaningful and actually one day have something to say, I might become famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment